Sunday, November 7, 2010

Top Things I could not live without on this trip:
1.      Family & Friends helping to make this whole experience easier

2.      Awesome Nurses/Staff of CHB on 9NW taking care of Rhett

3.       My Mom making sure I don’t have to worry about Reid

4.       Reid…so glad he is coming to Boston with Jeff and Matt

5.       All my Vera Bradley...those bags have more compartments/pockets than I have things to stick in them

6.       Claire Pettibone...if you don't have any, go get some!

7.       Remote start on the car...it is a lifesaver when it is freezing cold

8.       My Laptop...a girl has to keep up with life outside of the hospital

9.       ABC.com....when there is no DVR, this is the next best thing

10.   The bottle of Malibu Rum Nichol sent with me for when the going gets tough...the tough get hammered (just kidding...I haven't opened it yet.  When I finish my blog, you will see what I am saving it for) 

No comments:

Post a Comment