Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just a Note...

Ok Friends and Followers, I know I am late on getting the blog about Rhett's appointment posted.  I am working on it, I promise.  I had no idea so many people were interested (and for some addicted maybe?) in my cheesy little blog/group therapy session, but I am glad you are reading it.  I am happy to say the next blog won't be a tear jerker, it is a much happier story!!!  So far we have found what we were looking for and the answers to our questions.  I feel so much better about things and as Nichol put it, it sounds like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and my voice lost 100lbs.  I was sounding a little depressed huh.  And I really didn't mean for the last couple of blogs to be soooo depressing...I had no idea it would actually make other people cry...sorry!  I thought I was the only one getting all emotional over this and it turns out I was making everyone else an emotional wreck as well...but that just means you care and I love you for it!  My phone/computer has been blowing up with everyone wanting to know what happened and where we stand...I was waiting until the surgery was booked etc before I posted anything.  So details are still somewhat being ironed out, but I just wanted to let you know I will have it up Thursday and maybe even have some pics up too.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment